Notice of Registration

Click here to CHAT on WhatsApp

Only those who have registered are entitled to CHAT with or CONSULT Akintunde Esan (the Legal Adviser Online) for further legal illumination or legal advice.


TO REGISTER: Pay your quarterly registration fee of 10,000 NGN (Individual) or 20,000 NGN (Corporate) to: BANK: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), NGN ACCOUNT NO.: 0211166053, ACCOUNT NAME: ASE OLODUMARE CHAMBERS.


REGISTRATION OUTSIDE NIGERIA: USD ACCOUNT NO.: 0211176029, ACCOUNT NAME: ASE OLODUMARE CHAMBERS, SORT CODE: 058152340 SWIFT CODE: GTBINGLA, BANK: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)


Payment portal to be available soon.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

WELCOMING MY VIEWERS AND CLIENTS TO 2015

I welcome my viewers, readers, fans, followers and my clients across the globe to the year 2015. The year 2014 has come and gone; however, I deem it fit to acknowledge the feedbacks of my viewers and the patronage of our clients in 2014.

I must confess that, I am indeed encouraged by the feedbacks; I received from my viewers and readers on how my Legal Illuminations have been of assistance to them in solving their legal problems and challenges.

I am also encouraged by the feedbacks I received from Law Students and Lawyers informing me of how my Legal Illuminations have been of immense assistance to them in their academic researches and legal practice.

I am likewise encouraged in being of assistance to my domestic and international callers who have called me on one legal problem or the other.

As ignorance of the law is no defence in law, it gives me great joy to see the light of my Legal Illuminations solve personal and corporate legal problems as well as shed light on the darkness of legal ignorance. In the year 2015, I urge my viewers and readers to look forward to surgical Legal Illuminations from me.

I appreciate the patronage of our domestic and international clients especially for the confidence reposed in us at Ase Olodumare Chambers. We at Ase Olodumare Chambers do not take your patronage for granted. We understand that, just as you need us to solve your legal problems, so also we need you to stay in the legal business. In the year 2015, I urge our domestic and international clients to look forward to a more responsive, proactive and creative legal services delivery.

Akintunde Esan,
Managing Partner,
ASE OLODUMARE CHAMBERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat with me on WhatsApp @ +234 08073828487

Popular posts